During bleeding/refill procedure strictly observe the following:
- Do not be near any open flame or heat source.
- Perform only in well ventilated area.
- Keep lighter lid closed.
- Do not attempt to ignite.
- Hold lighter away from face, others and flammables.
- Do not tamper with factory settings.
1. Bleeding: Discharge the existing air / gas mixture, in a well ventilated area away from any open flames or sparks, use a pointed instrument e.g., pen knife or a metal skewer to depress the valve at bottom centre of lighter to discharge the trapped air / gas until hissing stops, then proceed to refill with recommended butane gas (brands such as: Colibri, New Port, or Vector that are marked “Triple Refined”, “Near Zero Impurities”, “Ultra Refined” or “Quintuplus”.
CAUTION: Be careful since the expelled butane is very cold and could cause frost bites – i.e., simply point the refill valve away from yourself – i.e., downwards.
For best results. turn down the flame adjustment screw to minimum before discharging the air/gas from reservoir.
2. Shake the gas refill canister warm it up. Insert the corrrect size nozzle – usually you will not need any adaptors – vertically into the refill valve and press hard.
For best results the lighter’s refill valve should point up, i.e., the refill canister points downwards such that the liquid butane is injected downwards. Always use recommended butane gas – i.e., brands marked with “Triple refined”, “Ultra Refined” or “Near Zero Impurities”. There are also some gas “refined 5 times” that are available in the USA and work well with Turboflame lighters (e.g., Vector or Xikar butane refill).
3. DO NOT TOUCH IGNITION LEVER while refilling.
Insert the refill canister’s nozzle vertically into the refill valve at base of lighter and press firmly.
4. Press down 3 times, each time about 3 seconds.
Escaping gas indicates gas tank is full.
5. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO IGNITE IMMEDIATELY.
6. Warm lighter in hand for about 2 minutes or until it reaches room temperature.
7. If hissing sound is heard DO NOT IGNITE, bleed and refill again.
8. Reset the flame height by rotating flame adjustment slots with small screwdriver approximately one quarter turn in (+) or (-) direction until reaching “Working Flame Height” (see below**)
9. For Turbostik Multi Task Lighters and Turboblade models, simply rotate flame adjustment wheel.
10. Repeat steps 1-9 if necessary.
WORKING FLAME HEIGHT:
Set against dark/black background – away from bright lights (e.g., dimly lit room) as follows:
Model, Working Flame Height (inches)
GX Original & Military, 3/4″ to 1″ (2 cm)
T2 Twin & Ranger, 3/4″ to 1″ (2 cm)
V Flame, 1-1/4″ to 1-1/2″ (3.5 cm)
Arc, 3/4″-1″ (2 cm)
Phoenix, 1/2″ (1 cm)
I. Avoid smoke blow backs into the lighter tip (e.g. When lighting outdoors make sure wind is either behind or across your Turboflame). Excess smoke will cause carbon build up and failure of catalyser – voiding the warranty.
Use tip of the blue flame and not the flame itself for lighting purposes.
II. The models with wire catalyser (e.g, Phoenix) need to be kept free from dirt, ash, debris or fluff entering the burner hole, otherwise the wire catalyser burns out. This could be simply avoided by lighting in the flame tip and not the flame itself as well as avoiding foreign debris entering the lighter tip. Broken or missing wire catalysers are signs of misuse and are not covered under the warranty.
III. In cooler weather keep your lighter warm (e.g. inside pockets).
IV. In warmer ambient temperatures you may need to reduce the gas pressure (turn adjustment screw clock wise to decrease flame height).
V. Maximum working elevation 3,000M (9,800ft).
VI. Use the recommended butane gas refills e.g., brands such as Colibri, Newport or Vector that use premium quality and are marked: Triple/Double refined or Near Zero Impurities. Otherwise use of common supermarket brands that have high impurity (oils) content, cause carbon build up, clogging catalyzer and ignition failure.
VII. It is recommended to bleed/refill and adjust flame height (see refill instructions) after purchase since lighters are sold either empty or with only small quantity of gas for testing purposes only.
After the first flame adjustment, you usually need to bleed/refill when gas level becomes low i.e., when gas level is low, the flame flickers or becomes intermittent that also may indicate trapped air in gas reservoir – see bleeding (no.1 above)
Note that in models with a fuel level window, it is possible to view some liquid gas which may give the impression that lighter is partially full while at the same time, the trapped air inside reservoir may cause misfires or flickering flame as indicated above.
CONTINUOUS BURN WARNINGS:
ORIGINAL – GX7 – MINI BLOW TORCH MODEL
CONTINUOUS BURNING – only for GX7 & GX7R models
After ignition, the lock lever can be pushed to the LOCK position for temporary continuous burning.
To extinguish the flame, carefully – without touching the hot surfaces as shown on the diagram – push the lever back to the UNLOCK position.
Please familarise yourself with surface temperatures as shown on the diagram.
Surfaces become very hot and due care must be taken to avoid injury.
Do NOT operate continuously for more than 10 minutes.
Allow the GX7 mini blow torch to cool down to room temperature before resuming re-ignition.
Turbo Blue Torch Stick Multi Purpose Refillable Butane Lighter (3-Pack)
200 ratings Write a review
This product is not Fulfilled by Ubuy and can take minimum 10 days in delivery. We might cancel the product from the order and refund you if any issue arise with the delivery of this product.
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Adjustable butane torch lighter generates a blue flame that is wind resistant and works at any angle - even upside down! This is the perfect lighter for lighting fireworks, cigars, cigarettes and more - especially outdoors.
- Ideal for culinary use by a professional or amateur chef. This will perfectly caramelize your Creme Brulee and even cook meats! Great for cooking in the kitchen or on your camping trip - make s'mores in seconds!
- Easy to refill with butane (not included). With a full refill of butane, this jet torch lighter can last for long periods of time.
- Reaching temperatures up to 2300° F, this is the most powerful flame lighter on the market! It is powerful enough to be used to solder wires and finish other mechanical and home improvement projects.
- Features a kickstand and lock for hands free use. Also features a bottle opener - carry all of your necessary tools at once! Streamlined design and handle make this easy to use for all consumers. Handle with care.
|Package Dimensions : ||8.7 x 4.33 x 2.24 inches (22.1 x 11 x 5.7 cm); 12.63 Ounces (358.06 grams)|
|Manufacturer : ||Novelty, Inc.|
|ASIN : ||B07BSXYLPH|
|Fuel Type||Liquefied Petroleum Gas|
This is the MOST POWERFUL FLAME on the market, reaching temperatures up to 2300° F. Turn on the torch lighter to activate the powerful blue jet flame that works at any angle - even upside down! Take on camping trips to reduce time building a campfire. Easily solder wires with this device that fits comfortably in all hands. Even useful in the kitchen - caramelize a scrumptious creme brulee or put a nice char on your meat, the possibilities are endless! Kickstand and lock feature allow for hands free use of this lighter. Bottle opener feature makes this a multi functional and necessary tool for all smokers and drinkers!
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: How do I refill this lighter?
Answer: There is an opening on the bottom of the lighter. Put the nozzle of the butane filler in the opening and tilt the butane at a slight angle. The lighter will then refill.
- Question: What causes the spark and is it replaceable?
Answer: Pizo electric causes the spark, these things are at best emergency fire starters. Of the six that I purchased not one will maintain a flame when canted downward at more than a 45 dedree angle. They work good for lighting candles that you can pick up and hold to the flame.
- Question: I've tried to refill mine several different ways upside down right side up it doesn't matter I can't get it to fill any suggestions?
Answer: To refill these torches turned down the flame. Turn torch upside down. Take a small utensil/q-tip/toothpick/etc and push on the valve to release air pressure. Shake torch or lie down for a few minutes. Again purge all air out of valve. This may take multiple times until you hear no more air escaping from valve. With torch turned upside down blast about 3 to 5 burst of high quality butane into torch. Set aside until torch has a chance to get back up to room temperature. Readjust your flame and light.
- Question: The little copper piece on top of the lighter is not positioned right cuz the lighter won't ignite but the butane is still coming out
Answer: Defective. Have it replaced
- Question: Are these refillable? I bought one and it doesn't appear to be.
Answer: To refill these torches first turn down the flame. Turn torch upside down. Take a small utensil/q-tip/toothpick/etc and push on the valve to release air pressure. Shake torch or lie down for a few minutes. Again purge all air out of valve. This may take multiple times until you hear no more air escaping from valve. With torch turned upside down blast about 3 to 5 burst of high quality butane into torch. Set aside until torch has a chance to get back up to room temperature. Readjust your flame and light.
- Question: Ive tried all aspect of re-filling this thing and all that ends up is cold butane running down the side. Any suggestions?
Answer: Yes. I had the same problem. The fill nozzle is very small. I purchased the butane cylinders from Turbo Blue. I haven’t received them yet but hopefully this helps.
- Question: Can you lock the fire to on position?
- Question: What is used to refill them?
Answer: The regular butane lighter refill canister.
- Question: What do I use to refill this lighter?
Answer: Ronson Butan Fu
87 customers ratings
- 5 Star 75%
- 4 Star 13%
- 3 Star 5%
- 2 Star 3%
- 1 Star 4%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
September 23, 2021
new go to for starting fires
Easy to use.
September 23, 2021
They're larger than the majority of those with a similar design. There will be no need to constantly fill the tank because it's more than half the length of the torch. The igniter is tighter than I prefer and requires more effort than most. It will come in handy lighting the grill and fireplace.
September 22, 2021
Great for lighting campfires
Great product stands up to wind.
September 17, 2021
I’ve been using it since I received it great for lighting charcoal campfires even the occasional candle🥳 Love and Highly recommend
September 2, 2021
Works as it should
August 29, 2021
All of them broke within a week the kick stands dont work they crack or stop sparking after the second light plus flame adjustment sucks
August 29, 2021
Frieking awesome. Use these lightsabers for cigars, Paracord, charcoal, wood fires, sailing lines, you name it. Love these. You need them.
August 26, 2021
Maybe a little hard to press for some but a must have.
August 11, 2021
These are the best lighter ever
I know they will stop making these because the best things never last. Buy extras!
July 25, 2021
0 stars is what I wanted to put Worked great till we had to refill them and once we did they leaked
Load More Reviews
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
We're offline for a tune-up, we'll be up and running smoothly very soon.
In the meantime, here are some other options available:
Advance Auto Parts store
We appreciate your patience – on your next visit, use coupon code PS20 for 20% off your purchase.
We look forward to serving you,
The Advance Team
Torch turbo blue
.Turbo blue Torch Cigar Lighter Tool
- 350z bushings kit
- Album los bukis
- Rc engineering toys
- Bank owned properties bronx ny
- Goat cheese tastes like vomit
- Hechizo con sangre menstrual
- Bayliner boat interior
- The first man imdb
- Kpop pride flag
- 24gb ram stick